The Ghana Growth and Development Platform (GGDP) is a platform for discussing and promoting Ghana’s growth and development in freedom and with justice.
- The Employment, Income and Foreign Exchange Effects of Small-Scale Mining (‘Galamsey’) – Working Paper 4
- How the Constitution Review Process Should Be Completed – Working Paper 3
- The Impact of ‘Brexit’ on Ghana-UK Economic Relations
- Terrorism in Sub-Saharan Africa: Causes and Possible Solutions
- Review of the Ghana-Côte D’ivoire Maritime Border Dispute Ruling: Round One
Tag CloudAfrica brexit Constitution Review currencies Democracy Economy ECOWAS Elections Emerging Markets Energy EPAs Exchange Rates Ghana Ghana-EU trade ICT Inflation International Relations Macroeconomy Maritime Border Media Briefings National ID Oil and Gas Pensions Petroleum Politics Small Scale Mining Terrorism Trade and Development Trades Unions Working Papers